Eyelash extensions can be enjoyed whilst pregnant and expecting your new arrival.
Most ladies experience no issues with having their extensions applied whilst pregnant.
When it comes to your comfort with your beautifully growing belly :
- Always advise AT BOOKING that you are pregnant so we can allow a little bit longer to your appointment for comfort and toilet breaks if needed.
- We recommend laying on your side, with your head turned up towards the lash technician.
- When needed, advise tour technician you need to change sides.
- If you have a special pillow at home that helps with laying on your side then please bring it with you.
- There is no medical reason why lashes can not be applied whilst pregnant however as we are not medical professionals if you have any concerns please see your doctor previously.
Pregnancy & Lashes was last modified: August 19th, 2017 by